Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that material on this website infringes your copyright, please use the following process to notify Buffaloshirt LLC., the operator of the Buffaloshirt.shop website, of your claim. We will enforce the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) under 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
Written notice must be sent to the designated agent on this website:
Address: 243 Nooner Dr, Dallas, Texas75247, United States
Phone: +1 (940) 215-0800
Termination must be in writing and must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringing exclusive right;
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are contained in a single notification, a representative list of those works on that site;
- Identify the material claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, the material that was removed or disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complainant, such as B. the address, telephone number, and email address (if available) at which the complainant can be reached;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringing exclusive right.
Upon receipt of written notice containing the above information, Buffaloshirt will:
- Remove or disable access to allegedly infringing material;
- Forward written notice to the alleged infringer;
- Take reasonable steps to notify the suspected infringer immediately that they have removed or disabled access to the material.
A counter-notification is valid if it is in writing and served on the designated agent and includes:
- The physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer;
- Identify material that has been removed or access to which it has been disabled, and the location where that material was disabled prior to removal or access;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was accidentally removed or disabled, or a misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- The name, address and telephone number of the alleged infringer, and the alleged infringer's statement that the alleged infringer agrees to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the jurisdiction in which the infringer is located, Buffaloshirt LLC., a New York corporation.
Upon receipt of a counter-notification containing the above information, the company will:
- Promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter-notification;
- Notify the complaining party that it will replace the removed material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days of receipt of the counter-notification, provided that the complainant's complaint has not been received by our Designated Agent, for legal notice purposes is to prohibit alleged infringers from engaging in infringing activities related to the material on our website, network or systems.
This procedure applies only to reporting claims of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not be answered through this process.